maanantai 26. syyskuuta 2011

The best song ever and bye-bye for a while

Hi folks,

it has seemed that way for a while and now I might as well say it out loud - this blog (so short-lived, so neglected, poor thing) will go on a hiatus. I'm blogging, in a way, all day at work, so coming home to blog some more seems like a bit of a drag.

However, trying to figure out what to leave you with was crazy difficult. I really couldn't decide. I realized that there are still a lot of things I want to share that I can't share through my day job, so there will probably still be sporadic posts. Don't clean me out of your RSS feeds just yet!

So for today, here's one of my all-time favourite songs. If I were you and I'd drop by sometimes to see if there's anything new, I (at least) could always listen to this song and not feel like visiting was a waste of time. So.

See you around.


1 kommentti:

Aiju kirjoitti...

Mainio biisi! Ja juu, ainahan blogia voi pitää silleen, et päivittää vaiks kerran vuodessa. Jouluaattoisin, esim. Lahjana kansalle.